5/4/09

Is this what happy is?

Because if it is, I don't ever want it to stop.

I feel so alive. Like myself again. My life is flying by and I love it. College applications, work, family, searching for a place to live with a very good friend's boyfriend, and spending time with my new boyfriend. Yes, i said it, I have a new boyfriend. He's super cute and really sweet. Best of all, he makes me laugh. A lot. Family loves him. Friends love him. It's new, and scary, and so much fun!

Meet Matthew, blogland. Told ya he was cute :)

I've been scrapping too. Good ol' scissors, paper, glue scrapping. My desk is a disaster and I love it. Sometimes mess is good. So is creating. It's a good feeling, this happiness thing.


Other than that, I'm taking it one day at a time. Planning out school. Money. Job. Life. It will all fall into place eventually.

Until then, I'm having the time of my life, enjoying every day as a gift, which each day is. So I leave you on a good happy vibe. Smiles and sunshine and me being way more bubbly than usual. But I like it. I'm enjoying who I am and the people I have surrounded myself with lately. Oh, and being 21 :) More on that later in the week.

Xoxo

2 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

Matthew and 21!!! :D

Sasha Farina said...

Hi Matthew :) nice meeting you... take good care of Megan okay? She's a sweet girl.

Megan.. I'm so happy you're happy. (if that makes sense) you're just this breath of fresh air. *hugs*